Main Food Court (in lot at south end of Turner St. across E. Grand River Ave.)
- Amie Jo’s Elephant Ears — Also known as “bunuelos”, they are made from scratch, fresh for you, and available with a variety of delicious toppings. New this year: Turtle Ears, with premium chocolate, caramel and pecans. Hawaiian shaved ice, pop and water.
- Amist Concessions – Look for the booth that looks like a lemon! Fresh squeezed lemonade, limeade, orangeade, iced tea (sugar-free also available).
- Cinnamon Nuts & More — Cinnamon-roasted almonds, pecans, cashews, salted nuts; assorted candy.
- Cottage Inn Pizza – Fresh from downtown Lansing, cheese, pepperoni and specialty, by the slice.
- Finley’s Barbecue – Ribs, pulled pork, jumbo chicken wings, baked beans, potato salad, cole slaw, mac and cheese.
- Maria’s Tacos — Tacos*, burritos*, taco salad*; refried beans*, rice. Water and soda. *Veggy versions available.
- Melting Moments – Hand-dipped ice cream, soft serve frozen yogurt, cones, shakes, splits, sundaes, floats, drinks; ice cream novelties (cookie sandwich, Frozen Moment Bar, Lem-O-Licious Sorbet, chocolate-covered banana), cookies. Floats, slushies, ice Berg, water.
North Food Area – Convenient to North Stage, west side of Turner St.
- Clint’s Hot Dogs – A downtown Lansing favorite. Over a dozen “dog” and sausage choices, enhanced by great toppings. Chili. Assorted chips. Water, pop.
- Eastside Fish Fry – From a favorite Lansing eatery, bringing you their signature catfish nuggets. delicious chicken wings, and potato wedges.
In addition to the awesome food vendors, check out the booths of vendors selling arts and crafts, jewelry, clothing, accessories, and more!
- Art Deco by Pierre — Tie dye dresses/tops, handbags, jewelry. batiks, small wood carving.
- Crala’s Couture – Beautiful unique fabric dresses, scarves and totes.
- JazzFest 2016 T-shirts –Featuring this year’s signature graphic. Available only from the festival booth.
- Joyland Enterprises – Gifts and accessories.
- Laura Ray Art – Unique acrylic paintings, hand crafted jewelry, body oils, prints and posters.
- Nanis Fashion – Jewelry, accessories, ponchos and gift items.
- PearlaBella Jewelry – Exclusive designer jewelry creations by Genevieve and unique pieces from around the globe, featuring cultured pearls, genuine turquoise, Swarovski crystals and more. Prices average 60% off retail and start at $29.
- Providence Chiropractic – Free spinal screenings, assessment and minor adjustments.
- Psychic Angel – Would you like to know your future or have your palm read? Enter the tent of the Psychic Angel to learn more.
- Saniyas Collections – Scarves, clothing, accessories.
- Silver Talisman, Tommy Jones — silver jewelry, handmade with class!
- Sistha’s Creative Design — Jar and bottle art, decorated mosaic tiles and inspirational prints. Handmade bracelets, chokers, necklaces, anklets, stones & precious gems on leather or knotted cord.
The Turnaround Lounge
The Turnaround Lounge and its patios are a prime location to enjoy music from both main stages. Admission to the Turnaround Lounge is $5/day. The Turnaround Lounge is also the only festival vendor licensed to sell alcohol. Because of this, all entrants must show ID proving they are at least 21 years of age.